Saturday, March 28, 2009

Aamir Khan on CNN Talk Asia

A candid interview of the acting genius - Aamir Khan. It was broadcasted last Wednesday - 03/25/2009 on CNN Talk Asia.

Enjoy his witty and honest answers to the questions revolving around his movies, career, and social & political views.

Interview Part 1



Interview Part 2



Interview Part 3



Post-interview Q & A Part 1



Post-interview Q & A Part 2




P.S.: By now, I have watched this interview 2-3 times, without getting bored at all. Ideally, I would like to post my favorite quips from the interview. I will probably do that too, whenever I get time...

Also,
1. I have published some of my old drafted posts. So if you feel like, do browse through my previous posts.
2. I have added my Pandora stations sidebar to the blog. So, feel free to enjoy my (terrible?) taste of music.

No comments:

Quote of the day