Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Vote me!!!

With election fever reaching its peak, Sankalp Shere is also preparing to try his luck in elections. Let us see what he has got...

1. I am not affiliated with any political party, so I have nobody to fight inside my party :)
(Actually I went to many parties, but now a days "rates" are too high. :( )
2. Also, I have not split from any party, so I won't waste my time in abusing my X-mates.
3. I am not coming to you with same old promises. (I have taken the best out of everybody's promise bag ;) )
4. I have no criminal record. (I'm not able to figure out whether this is my USP or weak point :D )
5. I will give you bright future. ( ambiguity always helps ;) )
6. I will provide 24 hours water (applicable in rainy season only :P),
7. I will eradicate poor.... oh sorry, poverty.
8. In my rule, everybody from my ward will get job. (When I'll make money I'll need somebody to serve me :P)
9. I will eliminate crime from my ward. (There will be monopoly. My monopoly .. hahahahha)
10. I have not failed to deliver any of my previous promises. ( Beginner's advantage :D )
11. I have been very *active* in social service and politics. (I broke 4 gift shops on valentine day. Also, I brought entire Churchgate- Borivali local train to halt during recent bandh.)
12. I won't come back, if I fail to deliver my promises. (Whether I failed or not will be decided by me though ;) )

Wow!!! Looks like Sankalpbhai has got something. You should vote for him.


P.S. : On serious note, Voting is very basic and really important right given to us by democracy. If we don't vote, we lose moral right to complain against those elected.
Don't vote for the sake of voting.
Don't vote a person / party because your dad, grandpa voted for him/it.
Make sure you vote for the right person. Voting wrong person is worse than not voting.

Ok here I stop preaching. I remember that I have to go to exercise my right to vote.

No comments:

Quote of the day