Friday, June 26, 2009

Hot summer and Barbecue!

It is hot as hell here. 103 Fahrenheit (~39.5 C). I just walked for about 100 meters, and I am feeling exhausted. My head has started spinning and my eyes are blurry... I am not falling unconscious (otherwise, I would become the first person to blog in such state :P ), but I feel lethargic. This heat literally saps your energy.

Weather department has declared heatwave for this week. The moment you get in a car parked in open parking lot, you come to know what its like to be in an iron furnace. To top all this, our housing assistants have organized a barbecue at 6 O'clock in apartment campus. Have they gone crazy? Who would do that?

I so miss Mumbai rains... Sea wind... and smell of wet soil... a cup of hot tea and bhajia. God, that is all one wants to live happily.

2 comments:

Sneha said...

You want me to make you more jealous :D

Sankalp Shere said...

Please do not! Leave the poor soul alone :P

Quote of the day